“The Wren Press” is a trading name of The Wren Press Ltd.
Registered Address: 27a Poland Street, London W1F 8QW
Registered in England and Wales No. 7254572 VAT Registration No. GB 100 3953 59
Your privacy and security is important to us and we aim to ensure that any personal information we obtain will always be held, used and transmitted in compliance with UK data protection rules.
Data collected and methods of data collection
You can view and amend your personal details by logging in to your account. You may also contact us directly to find out this information. Your email address and password are required to view or edit your personal details online. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential.
Sending information via the internet is never completely secure. We do our best to protect your personal data, however, we cannot guarantee the security of your data.
We obtain information from you when you type in your personal details (i.e. when placing an order or requesting samples). We also collect data automatically as you use the website, or from third parties.
The information we collect is dependent on the activities you are carrying out on our website. We may collect the following information:
- Your contact information, e.g name, address, telephone number and email address
- Information about the products you have purchased
- Information about your recent online activity, related to transactions even if they have not been completed
- Your purchase information, such as payment details
- Navigation and click–stream data, time and duration of your visit, products viewed or searched for, items in your basket, basket abandonment, information from cookies or web beacons.
- Access stored information when you log in
- Carry information from page to page of our website
- Store site preferences and the items in your shopping basket
- Identify whether you have visited our website previously
- Monitor the number of visits that you make to our website, where you browse and what you have purchased, and to offer you tailored content.
Web beacons work in a similar way to cookies and allow us to monitor the behaviour of our site users.
The following data may be automatically collected every time you visit the website regardless of whether you are logged in: computer and connection information, browser information, operating system and platform details and time of access. We may use an IP address to identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you, which we will use to assist in the detection of fraud, to help identify problems, to administer the website and for marketing purposes.
If you have provided us with an email address, we will be able to associate this email address back to your previous browsing and purchase experiences. If you log in, then in addition, we will be able to associate your log in with your billing addresses, delivery addresses and your payment details.
What is your information used for?
The main purposes for which we collect and store your personal information are as follows:
- Order processing
- Delivery of products
- Payment authorisation and billing
- Promoting our offers and products
- Improving the website and our service to you
We will contact you with marketing information where relevant if you have opted to receive such communications. By registering on our site, you consent to the addition of your details to our email and postal (including catalogue) distribution list unless you have previously opted out. You may opt out of our communications at any time, although it may take a short time for any changes to become effective. Logging in will give you access to your account options where you can update your details.
Use of your information by third parties
We will not sell your personal information to third parties, however we may disclose your personal information if necessary to comply with regulations or law or to assist with law enforcement, to enforce the terms under which you trade with us, to protect our property and other rights.
Our website may contain links to third parties’ websites. The Wren Press assumes no responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of those websites.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact: 020 7351 5887
Hours of Business:
Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm GMT excluding Bank holidays and over the Christmas period.